DBA Sport CIC is the data controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (“Act”) and will only use personal information in accordance with the Act and the permissions granted by you.
2.0 Your Acceptance
4.0 Information We May Collect
(a) – Personal Information. You may send us or we may ask you for information that identifies or describes you, such as your name, email address, telephone numbers, address, post code, age, and gender (collectively, the “Personal Information”).
Collection of Personal Information
- Certain features of the Website, for example signing up to receive our newsletter, or responding to our survey(s) may require that you provide certain Personal Information.
- We also may collect and store Personal Information about you that we receive from other sources, e.g. information you email to us; information we collect through surveys such as post event surveys for an event which you have participated in;
b) – Aggregated Information. Even if you do not request a newsletter or fill-out a survey, when you interact with our Website, we may collect certain non-personal information. For example, our servers keep an activity log that tracks all visitors to the Website. The information in the activity log does not identify you individually, but may include (among other data): your IP address, your registered domain or home server, time of access, date of access, web page(s) visited, number of clicks, software crash reports, type of browser used, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring website’s address(es).
5.0 How We May Use Your Information
- If you fill out a Race The Moon survey, we may share it with third parties for marketing and promotional purposes. We will not post your contact information on our Website, but please be careful about what you disclose to us and do not disclose any information that you expect to keep private.
- If you fill out a survey expressing interest in volunteering for a Race The Moon event, we may use your Personal Information to contact you and may share your Personal Information with third parties for purposes of fulfilling your request.
(c) – Use of Anonymous Information. We may use anonymous information to help us determine how you use parts of the Website and how we can improve our Website. We may also use anonymous information to provide information in aggregated form to our partners and other third parties about how our users collectively use the Website. We may also use or share anonymous information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we decide is appropriate or necessary.
(d) – Third-Parties. We may occasionally have third party representatives, agents, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as event registration, marketing, analytics, etc. These entities may have access to your Personal Information but only as needed to perform their services or where you have permitted us to pass on your Personal Information.
(e) – Emergency Situations. We may also use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend the our rights or property, the Website or our users, and (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect the personal safety of us, our affiliates, agents, or the users of the Website or the public.
(a) – Security. The security of your information is of great concern to us. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Website is stored in operating environments that are not open to the public. While we try our best to safeguard your information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
(c) – Retention. We take all reasonable steps to retain your Personal Information only for as long as reasonably necessary. If you no longer want us to store your Information you may request for it be removed from our records. Please see below for details of how to request removal.
7.0 Linking To Or From Other Websites
8.0 Governing Law
9.0 Managing Your Information
You have the right to ask us to provide a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small administration fee and to have Personal Information removed or any inaccurate Personal Information about you corrected.
If you would like your Personal Information to be removed from our records or if your Personal Information requires amending then we will endeavour to correct, update or remove your Personal Information as swiftly as possible. This can be done using the following methods:
- By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- By writing to Race The Moon ℅ DBA Sport CIC at our registered address 98 Middlewich Road, Northwich, Cheshire CW9 7DA
While we endeavour to make the updates as promptly as possible, communications may be sent using the original details until the changes have been processed.
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from us or request. To make such a request, you can send us a message at:
RTM Mission Control
Presented by Sport Parkinson’s